Senior Technical Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for finding candidates and placing them at client organizations. In addition, this person may manage one or more large client accounts, working with hiring managers to facilitate the recruitment process. This individual will be focused on working with engineering and advanced manufacturing professionals.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Marlborough, MA.
- Sourcing and screening of potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire openings with our clients, specifically in the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean and other searches, and referrals
- Post all technical job ads
- Create a detailed technical interview workflow
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Ensure client staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Coordinate and sets up on-site interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Work with hiring managers to fully understand job details, requirements and day to day responsibilities.
- Solicit feedback from hiring managers on candidates’ resumes, interview status, and job offers.
- Build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at their sites.
- Exercise discretion and judgment in HR matters, policy interpretation and conflict resolution.
- Attend occasional networking events or job fairs.
- Develop a strong pipeline of existing and potential new candidates.
- Innovate in regard to sourcing and networking technologies.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Be fully educated on account processes & policies to ensure 100% contract compliance.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience preferred, ideally in an agency setting
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities and polished professional presence
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must be comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential candidates
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Why work for DAVIS?
We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, training and development opportunities, great parental leave program, work-life balance, casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, DAVIS wants to meet you. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.