Sr. Account Executive TN
Sr. Account Executive TN
The DAVIS Companies is looking to hire a Sr. Account Executive responsible for business development and client management in our Memphis, TN office!
The DAVIS Senior Account Executive is responsible for maintaining a book of business while prospecting and closing new client opportunities in respective verticals, maintaining the overall growth and profitability of new accounts, expansion of existing accounts, and identification of additional service offerings within client areas.
- Research and explore geographic and market territories to identify and prospect new business development opportunities.
- Utilize various methods of prospecting through social media, cold calling and email campaigns to generate, develop and nurture leads throughout the sales process.
- Skilled in consultative sales in niche industries of the DAVIS client verticals.
- Maintaining a successful book of business within DAVIS client verticals through active account management.
- Setting daily/weekly goals for client outreach, including both warm and cold calls to identify open positions within DAVIS client verticals and territories.
- Provide a consultative sales approach to all clients by presenting a range of DAVIS offered options to fit their staffing needs and requirements.
- Work closely with Recruiting team to understand the candidate market and search efforts.
- Communicate frequently with clients regarding their open job specifications, candidate resume submissions, interviews, feedback and job offers.
- Constant communication with hiring managers regarding placed DAVIS candidates.
- Building on-going relationships and maintaining a book of business with clients to ensure on-site candidate placements are successful.
- Responsible for hitting weekly defined sales metrics individually and as a team to generate new and existing business opportunities.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with candidates/clients on behalf of the DAVIS Companies.
- Ability to lead, mentor, and train new Account Executives through the DAVIS sales cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of Staffing experience, preferably in inside/outside sales or business development
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel
- Have the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the staffing industry
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be comfortable giving presentations to potential clients
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM or ATS systems, and Social Media savvy
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer