Sr. HR Generalist
Sr. HR Generalist
Our premier client in the Worcester area is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team. This is a permanent opportunity, reporting to the HR Director and will train at the corporate office for the first 4-6 months before moving to a nearby facility where they will be the main HR presence.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise, and assist in providing a wide range of HR support. The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by assisting with benefits, recruitment, employee relations, performance management and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and management.
Standard hours are M-F 7am-3:30, but will require occasional coverage in to the 2nd shift.
Drug and background screening required.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Be the first line of interaction between Production Workers and the HR team
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Identify and improve company policies and procedures
- Support operations in safety and workers comp management
- Resolve any issues risen from the team and act as a resource to employees on site
- Assist with recruitment efforts, new hire orientations and onboarding, and other HR training as required
- Perform any special project assigned by HR Manager
HR Generalist Requirements:
- 2-4 years of HR experience
- Must be bilingual English-Spanish
- High School Diploma required, Bachelors degree or certification in HR preferred
- Basic understanding of benefits, FMLA, and Mass Laws
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Strong with MS Office Suite
- Must be coachable and able to take direction