Staffing Program Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Staffing Program Manager
Title:Staffing Program Manager
We are looking to hire a Program Manager to join our team based out of our Marlborough headquarters.
The Program Manager is directly responsible for the day-to-day staffing and operational management of a defined a specific managed service client.
The Program Manager is required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Fully understand all aspects of the client location and build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at the site.
- Frequently meet with hiring managers and clients’ Human Resources staff to continually build relationships and ensure contractual compliance.
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within existing clients.
- Maintain client’s tool for contract labor requirements; liaise between hiring managers and internal recruiters when new requirements are released. Utilize internal ATS to push through candidate submittals, interview requests, and offers.
- Ensure the appropriate number of candidates is submitted to each open position at client site, interviews are set up, and offers are communicated and closed.
- Assist internal recruiters with candidate onboarding activities and provide frequent communication with hiring managers regarding status. Verify I9s in person as needed.
- Support new-hire activities including but not limited to: coordinate start details with the hiring managers and contract employees, create and mail out contract new hire kits, conduct new-hire orientations, submit badge requests.
- Oversee pre-identified contractor community from administration of new-hire paperwork through start-date.
- Oversee the weekly payroll process and support any payroll inquiries from managers and contract employees.
- Process changes to contract employees including pay increases, overpayments, under payments, holiday time and manual checks.
- Main point of contact for hiring managers and contract employees for the duration of the contract assignment; communicate any changes in assignment to recruiters and/or contract employees, extend or end assignments as needed.
- Problem-solve issues for any and all working contract employees, ensuring total candidate satisfaction at the site.
- Responsible for client site reporting and analytics, and communication of reports and analytics to appropriate end users.
- Support the University Co-Op Programs.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for entire client site.
- Manage DAVIS staff at client sites as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years staffing program management experience
- Strong problem solving skills and a polished professional presence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking System usage
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Why work for DAVIS?
We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, training and development opportunities, great parental leave program, work-life balance, casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, DAVIS wants to meet you. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Quality Tech in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- QA Engineer in Manchester NH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- SMT Operator in Norcross GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Norcross GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Pallet Builder in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Trade (Import-Export) Specialist in Milford MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Burlington MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH