Staffing Program Manager
Staffing Program Manager
This role is responsible to drive profitable growth of certain key client accounts, provide operational direction and guidance to ensure consistent delivery of contract terms and KPIs; management of Profit and Loss statements; client relationships, account management and team management; account growth and identification of additional service offerings within existing accounts; sales assistance with closing new account business.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Maintain and grow strategic client partnerships; regularly meeting and interacting with clients to understand their business, strategic direction, processes and policies to ensure adherence to contractual obligations and account performance agreements
- Lead and develop onsite account management teams to optimize service delivery to clients and produce measurable and cost effective results that align directly with client's business drivers
- Achieve budget profitability and allocate resources accordingly to yield the best ROI; responsible for full P&L management of multiple large onsite accounts
- Develop and effectively communicate quarterly sales strategy and tactical operations plans to drive profitable growth and retention of current book of business. Track, analyze and communicate overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets.
- Establish and communicate business plans with VP to define and drive strategies to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction
- Ensure efficient operations and contract compliance to achieve operational measurements and cost reduction objectives. Resolve operational challenges that impact the effectiveness of the account and satisfy audit requirements to protect customers and company assets
- Implement innovative strategies to drive peak performance at all times, and sustain high client satisfaction levels
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within existing clients
- Personnel management: day-to-day responsibilities, team dynamics, annual goals, performance management, career development, mentorship and growth
The Program Manager will have the ultimate responsibility of ensuring that annual program financial objectives are met. This involves having a complete understanding of all components of the program P&L (spend, revenue, system costs, operating expenses & operating income) so as to meet/exceed annual budgets.
Requirements of the Staffing Program Manager:
- 5-10+ years experience in the staffing industry, specifically in program or on-site vendor management
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to penetrate existing client accounts and develop long-term relationships with end-users
- Ability to manage and grow a team of supporting staff members