Corporate Recruiting Manager
Corporate Recruiting Manager
Are you interested in working for a Best Places to Work? Do you love building relationships, creating opportunity, providing exceptional service and working with integrity, this is the job for you! We are looking to hire an engaging, outgoing, and fun Corporate Recruiting Manager to grow our staffing business headquartered in Marlborough, MA. If you enjoy working in a team environment and helping solve client staffing needs, then DAVIS is the place for you!
The Corporate Recruiting Manager with a specialization in Learning & Development is an essential part of the entire organization. The position reports to the Human Resources Department with accountability to all segments of the company. The primary focus of the position is to spearhead and manage the recruitment and development initiatives and programs as defined below. This role goes beyond the recruitment process and is an integral component of the future growth and success of our company.
Our ideal Corporate Recruiting Manager will:
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to manage the corporate recruitment efforts.
- Drive both the external and the internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles).
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool or social networks in all current and projected operational locations.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial requisition, assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop college recruiting programs and participate in employment events, such as career fairs.
- Use our internal tracking systems to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Actively build strong and purposeful relationships with Management throughout the company to gain their trust and buy-in to the overall training program and mentorship program.
- Work with management and mentors in the internal recruitment mentorship program to ensure compliance and effectiveness of the program for all new hires
- Define training needs, identify subject matter experts to provide training internally, set the training schedule and track attendance.
- Actively seek feedback on all training conducted to ensure training program is always at its best and constantly improving.
- Challenge the norms and consistently bring new ideas and technologies to the table to enhance our best practices, improve the training efficacy and keep our company at the cutting edge of our industry.
- Manage the development, coaching and mentoring of the corporate team. Conduct internal training when needed.
- Foster and build the company culture through talent acquisition, relationship building, training and development and overall energy and enthusiasm for the company - Be a Davis Champion!
- Take overall responsibility for personal growth, goal achievement and effectiveness in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer literacy required with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- 3-5 years Human Resource or Recruiting experience
- PHR/SPHR Certification – obtained and maintained
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to think independently
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Laboratory Assistant in Norwood MA
- Buyer-Planner in Auburn MA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Sr Manufacturing Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Marketing Communications Specialist in Milford MA
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Inside Service Sales Representative in Norcross GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Staff Mechanical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanics in Providence RI
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Senior Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Materials Handling Supervisor in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Program Manager in Marlborough MA
- Drafter - Drawing Review in Southbridge MA
- Data Entry Clerk in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Norwood MA
- Assembly-Calibration Tech in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Duluth GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Corporate Buyer in Memphis TN
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Junior Buyer in Franklin MA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Change Manager in Milford MA
- UG Design -Drafter in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machinists in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Natick MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Electronics Test Technician in Norcross GA
- RMA Coordinator in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Rep in Suwanee GA
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Quality Tech I in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Lynn MA
- Sample Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Metallurgical Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler, Kitting 1st Shift in Buford GA
- QC Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Control Administrator in Waltham MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Norwood MA
- Field Service Admin in Methuen MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Maintenance Supervisor (1st Shift) in Metro West MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Service Manager in Danvers MA
- Customer Service Representative in andover MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- AEI - Director of Engineering in Wilmington MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Shrewsbury MA
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Welder in Peabody MA
- Order Entry Specialist in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- CAD Designer in Charlton MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Operations-Production Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Technician in Lexington MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Design Engineer in Grenada MS
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Quality Engineer in
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ