Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Our customer in Milford, MA is looking for a Talent Acquisition Program Manager. In this role you’ll design and implement recruiting analytics to provide hiring managers and recruiters with information and insight to identify, engage, assess and attract talented people with a diverse array of skills and expertise, and to provide a positive candidate experience regardless of outcome. You’ll define a recruiting strategy to support our overall people and hiring goals, focused on tools, process, data and our employment brand.
As a Talent Acquisition Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for the management of day to day operations of the entire recruiting process. You’ll utilize exceptional problem-solving abilities and take a hands-on approach to lead and carry out all recruiting efforts. In addition to supporting hiring goals, you’ll use your talents to inspire others and help turn opportunity into success as you:
- Execute a sourcing strategy with a focus on leveraging all available sources, minimizing costs, maximizing results and ensuring efforts meet the changing needs of the business.
- Lead and direct critical staffing initiatives.
- Manage and execute the following processes: applicant tracking tool and all steps included in the process, vendor management, background screening, metrics/reporting, and advertising, as necessary.
- Develop and train hiring managers on the recruiting process.
- Work with hiring managers to understand and define needs, to include developing and maintaining the job description library.
- Assume a proactive role in increasing the efficiency and organization of recruitment practices.
- Deeply technologically savvy, track and utilize recruitment related data to drive and optimize recruiting efforts.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for various management and support function roles, while also able to lead high volume, lower level roles as necessary.
- Develop deep business unit and role knowledge to effectively oversee the recruiting needs of the organization.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify appropriate candidates and develop pipelines for a broad range of complex positions and functions.
- Serve as interviewing support; coach and guide hiring managers through interview process; set manager expectations regarding candidate attributes and expectations; lead recap/debrief sessions to discuss outcomes of interviews.
- 10+ years’ experience with full-life-cycle recruiting with a minimum of 5 years leading a recruiting program and team. Blended corporate and agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Emphasis in Human Resources field preferred.
- Experience managing complex technology and/or integration programs/projects.
- Demonstrable understanding of employment law, including EEO, FLSA, ADA, Affirmative Action, and associated state regulations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success influencing without hierarchical authority, including a demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to organize activities and manage time efficiently to meet commitments and adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with individuals of diverse backgrounds and at all levels of the organization.
- Work discreetly with confidential information and situations and respond to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and database applications.
- Prior experience working with HRIS and Applicant Tracking (ATS) software.
- Some travel is required.