Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Title:Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Our customer in Milford, MA is looking for a Talent Acquisition Program Manager. In this role you’ll design and implement recruiting analytics to provide hiring managers and recruiters with information and insight to identify, engage, assess and attract talented people with a diverse array of skills and expertise, and to provide a positive candidate experience regardless of outcome. You’ll define a recruiting strategy to support our overall people and hiring goals, focused on tools, process, data and our employment brand.
As a Talent Acquisition Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for the management of day to day operations of the entire recruiting process. You’ll utilize exceptional problem-solving abilities and take a hands-on approach to lead and carry out all recruiting efforts. In addition to supporting hiring goals, you’ll use your talents to inspire others and help turn opportunity into success as you:
- Execute a sourcing strategy with a focus on leveraging all available sources, minimizing costs, maximizing results and ensuring efforts meet the changing needs of the business.
- Lead and direct critical staffing initiatives.
- Manage and execute the following processes: applicant tracking tool and all steps included in the process, vendor management, background screening, metrics/reporting, and advertising, as necessary.
- Develop and train hiring managers on the recruiting process.
- Work with hiring managers to understand and define needs, to include developing and maintaining the job description library.
- Assume a proactive role in increasing the efficiency and organization of recruitment practices.
- Deeply technologically savvy, track and utilize recruitment related data to drive and optimize recruiting efforts.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for various management and support function roles, while also able to lead high volume, lower level roles as necessary.
- Develop deep business unit and role knowledge to effectively oversee the recruiting needs of the organization.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify appropriate candidates and develop pipelines for a broad range of complex positions and functions.
- Serve as interviewing support; coach and guide hiring managers through interview process; set manager expectations regarding candidate attributes and expectations; lead recap/debrief sessions to discuss outcomes of interviews.
- 10+ years’ experience with full-life-cycle recruiting with a minimum of 5 years leading a recruiting program and team. Blended corporate and agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Emphasis in Human Resources field preferred.
- Experience managing complex technology and/or integration programs/projects.
- Demonstrable understanding of employment law, including EEO, FLSA, ADA, Affirmative Action, and associated state regulations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success influencing without hierarchical authority, including a demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to organize activities and manage time efficiently to meet commitments and adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with individuals of diverse backgrounds and at all levels of the organization.
- Work discreetly with confidential information and situations and respond to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and database applications.
- Prior experience working with HRIS and Applicant Tracking (ATS) software.
- Some travel is required.
- Design Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Design Engineer in Jacksonville FL
- Design Engineer in Greenville SC
- Design Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Design Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Designer in Greenville SC
- Controls Engineer in Jacksonville FL
- Controls Engineer in Mobile AL
- Controls Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Greenville SC
- Controls Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Controls Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Plumbing Designer in Jacksonville FL
- Plumbing Designer in Mobile AL
- Plumbing Designer in Huntsville AL
- Plumbing Designer in Greenville SC
- Plumbing Designer in Charlotte NC
- Plumbing Designer in Raleigh NC
- Plumbing Designer in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Designer in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Designer in Mobile AL
- Maintenance Mechanic in Green Bay WI
- Mechanical Designer in Huntsville AL
- Mechanical Designer in Greenville SC
- Mechanical Designer in Raleigh NC
- Mechanical Designer in Charlotte NC
- Mechanical Designer in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Designer in Jacksonville FL
- Electrical Designer in Mobile AL
- Electrical Designer in Huntsville AL
- Electrical Designer in Charlotte NC
- Electrical Designer in Raleigh NC
- Electrical Designer in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Engineer in Jacksonville FL
- Electrical Engineer in Mobile AL
- Electrical Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Electrical Engineer in Greenville SC
- Electrical Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Electrical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Piping Designer in Jacksonville FL
- Piping Designer in Mobile AL
- Piping Designer in Huntsville AL
- Piping Designer in Greenville SC
- Piping Designer in Charlotte NC
- Piping Designer in Raleigh NC
- Piping Designer in Suwanee GA
- Civil Engineer in Mobile AL
- Civil Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Civil Engineer in Jacksonville FL
- Civil Engineer in Greenville SC
- Civil Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Civil Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Civil Engineer in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Shipping - Packing in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist in Leominster MA
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Leominster MA
- Electrical Engineer in Hollis NH
- Quality Inspector in Hollis NH
- Mechanical Engineer in Duluth GA
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- Assembler Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Electro-optical Instrument Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Atlanta GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Lead Machinist in Memphis TN
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Freight Dispatcher in Vineland NJ
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Packer (EM Assembler II) in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Entry Level Production Manager in Bensalem PA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- Planner II in Bridgeport NJ
- Warehouse Supervisor in Bridgeport NJ
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA