Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Title:Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Our customer in Milford, MA is looking for a Talent Acquisition Program Manager. In this role you’ll design and implement recruiting analytics to provide hiring managers and recruiters with information and insight to identify, engage, assess and attract talented people with a diverse array of skills and expertise, and to provide a positive candidate experience regardless of outcome. You’ll define a recruiting strategy to support our overall people and hiring goals, focused on tools, process, data and our employment brand.
As a Talent Acquisition Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for the management of day to day operations of the entire recruiting process. You’ll utilize exceptional problem-solving abilities and take a hands-on approach to lead and carry out all recruiting efforts. In addition to supporting hiring goals, you’ll use your talents to inspire others and help turn opportunity into success as you:
- Execute a sourcing strategy with a focus on leveraging all available sources, minimizing costs, maximizing results and ensuring efforts meet the changing needs of the business.
- Lead and direct critical staffing initiatives.
- Manage and execute the following processes: applicant tracking tool and all steps included in the process, vendor management, background screening, metrics/reporting, and advertising, as necessary.
- Develop and train hiring managers on the recruiting process.
- Work with hiring managers to understand and define needs, to include developing and maintaining the job description library.
- Assume a proactive role in increasing the efficiency and organization of recruitment practices.
- Deeply technologically savvy, track and utilize recruitment related data to drive and optimize recruiting efforts.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for various management and support function roles, while also able to lead high volume, lower level roles as necessary.
- Develop deep business unit and role knowledge to effectively oversee the recruiting needs of the organization.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify appropriate candidates and develop pipelines for a broad range of complex positions and functions.
- Serve as interviewing support; coach and guide hiring managers through interview process; set manager expectations regarding candidate attributes and expectations; lead recap/debrief sessions to discuss outcomes of interviews.
- 10+ years’ experience with full-life-cycle recruiting with a minimum of 5 years leading a recruiting program and team. Blended corporate and agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Emphasis in Human Resources field preferred.
- Experience managing complex technology and/or integration programs/projects.
- Demonstrable understanding of employment law, including EEO, FLSA, ADA, Affirmative Action, and associated state regulations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success influencing without hierarchical authority, including a demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to organize activities and manage time efficiently to meet commitments and adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with individuals of diverse backgrounds and at all levels of the organization.
- Work discreetly with confidential information and situations and respond to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and database applications.
- Prior experience working with HRIS and Applicant Tracking (ATS) software.
- Some travel is required.
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Columbia MD
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA