Technical Recruiter - NJ
DAVIS has a full-time position for a Technical Recruiter in our Vineland, NJ office
The DAVIS Companies exists to help our Employees become the best version of themselves every day in constant pursuit of their goals and dreams. At DAVIS, we take pride in our relationships both internally with our Employees, and externally with our candidates and client partners. “Real Relationships” are at the very core of everything we do and is truly our differentiator; that is the DAVIS way.
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, identifying, screening and scheduling interviews of qualified candidates for DAVIS clients. The Technical Recruiter will work with members of our sales team to assess hiring needs for our client areas while building a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Identifying passive and active qualified candidates through various recruitment methods for contract and direct-hire opportunities.
- Create job postings based on hiring requirements for client areas.
- Utilizing social media and attending various networking events to represent the DAVIS brand to attract candidates for internal and external job opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal sales team to qualify requisitions and determining best hiring practices to drive success and growth within the organization and client areas while reducing our time-to-hire and attracting best talent.
- Utilizing our internal online sourcing resources (ATS, social networking sites) to produce qualified candidates for internal and client areas.
- Ability to build relationships and generate leads through constant communication with candidates and clients to grow the DAVIS brand.
- Ability to handle high volume calls and emails to prospective candidates.
- Working closely with candidates and clients throughout the hiring process including offering feedback, negotiation, compensation requirements and any additional guidance to cultivate a successful partnership.
- Responsible for hitting weekly defined recruitment metrics individually and as a team around candidate submittals, outbound phone calls, sales leads, interviews and conversations.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality when dealing with candidate and client information.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1+ years of Technical Recruiting experience preferred (agency setting is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer literacy required with proficiency in MS Office Suite, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The DAVIS Companies is an equal opportunity Employer.