The DAVIS Companies exists to help our Employees become the best version of themselves every day in constant pursuit of their goals and dreams. At DAVIS, we take pride in our relationships both internally with our Employees, and externally with our candidates and client partners. “Real Relationships” are at the very core of everything we do and is truly our differentiator; that is the DAVIS way.
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, identifying, screening and scheduling interviews of qualified candidates for DAVIS clients. The Technical Recruiter will work with members of our sales team to assess hiring needs for our client areas while building a pipeline of qualified candidates
• Identifying passive and active qualified candidates through various
recruitment methods for contract and direct-hire opportunities.
• Create job postings based on hiring requirements for client areas.
• Utilizing social media and attending various networking events to
represent the DAVIS brand to attract candidates for internal and
external job opportunities.
• Collaborate with internal sales team to qualify requisitions and
determining best hiring practices to drive success and growt
within the organization and client areas while reducing our time-to-
hire and attracting best talent.
• Utilizing our internal online sourcing resources (ATS, social
networking sites) to produce qualified candidates for internal and
• Ability to build relationships and generate leads through constant
communication with candidates and clients to grow the DAVIS
• Ability to handle high volume calls and emails to prospective
• Working closely with candidates and clients throughout the hiring
process including offering feedback, negotiation, compensation
requirements and any additional guidance to cultivate a successful
• Responsible for hitting weekly defined recruitment metrics
individually and as a team around candidate submittals, outbound
phone calls, sales leads, interviews and conversations.
• Maintaining a high level of confidentiality when dealing with
candidate and client information.
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• 1+ years of Technical Recruiting experience preferred (agency
setting is a plus)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Computer literacy required with proficiency in MS Office Suite,
applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment