We are hiring a Recruiter to grow our staffing business in our Suwanee, GA office. This person will focus mostly on finding and placing candidates into manufacturing and engineering positions in the greater Atlanta area.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter
- Source, interview, screen, assess, reference check and place contract and direct-hire candidates at client sites, specifically in the manufacturing and office sectors
- Create job postings, then review and screen resumes received as applications
- Proactively search online job boards and social media for potential candidates
- Make 150-200 outbound calls per week to prospective candidates
- Speak to candidates about open positions, and submit their resumes to clients
- Set up and prepare candidates for interviews with clients
- Attend occasional networking events or job fairs
- Develop a strong pipeline of existing and potential new candidates using several methods
- Build relationships through networking and regular communication with candidates, including out of the office events, trainings and client visits
- Contribute to sales lead generation and market awareness for the DAVIS brand
Qualifications of the Recruiter
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of recruitment/staffing industry experience preferred
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential candidates
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and other technologies
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Why work for DAVIS?
We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, training and development opportunities, great parental leave program, work-life balance, casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, DAVIS wants to meet you. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.