The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for finding candidates and placing them at client organizations.
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter:
- Sourcing and screening of potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings with our clients, specifically in the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals
- Post all technical job ads
- Create a detailed technical interview workflow
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Ensure company staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Coordinates and sets up on-site interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Work with hiring managers to fully understand job details, requirements and day to day
- Solicits feedback from hiring managers on candidates’ resumes, interview status, and job offers
- Builds client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at their sites
- Exercise discretion and judgment in HR matters, policy interpretation and conflict resolution
- Attend occasional networking events or job fairs
- Develop a strong pipeline of existing and potential new candidates
- Innovate in regard to sourcing and networking technologies
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Be fully educated on account processes & policies to ensure 100% contract compliance.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience preferred, ideally in an agency setting
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities and polished professional presence
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must be comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential candidates
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.