Our client in Lexington, MA is looking for a talented Quality Control Analyst to join their team on a Permanent, Direct Hire basis!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences and 1-3 years of industry experience, 4-7+ for Analyst II
- Exposure to the development and troubleshooting of immunoassays and experience with ELISA assays
- Strong attention to detail
- Plan and execute accelerated and real time stability studies to extend product shelf-life.
- Support testing for the following key functions:
- Product Release
- In-process testing
- Product Transfer (from Development to Manufacturing)
- Incoming QC testing of raw materials
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing department for process/product improvement.
Additional Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Finished product inspections (prior to shipping to customers)
- Draft SOPs and SCPs
- Inspection, sampling, testing and disposition of raw materials
- Instrument/Equipment calibration and maintenance