Quality Assurance Specialist I
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Assurance Specialist I
Title:Quality Assurance Specialist I
Quality Assurance Specialist I
Location: Memphis, TN
Shift: 1st shift, Monday - Friday
Under some supervision and with a good understanding of science and technology, monitors operations and participates in quality improvement initiatives to ensure that systems are safe, effective, appropriate, compliant, current, and adhered to by staff for the company’s North American operations.
- Support the organization in monitoring of the compliance of laboratory testing, manufacturing, and clinical research and ensuring continued effectiveness of the QMS according to CLIA, CAP, HIPAA, GCP, GLP, GDP, and QSR requirements.
- Prepare, maintain, analyze, and present metrics related to the quality systems.
- Conduct and/or support internal audits, client audits, supplier audits, and regulatory audits including, but not limited to: audit scheduling, audit preparation, audit execution, audit response/resolution, and audit follow-up.
- Work to accomplish efficient and effective quality review/audit of: certificates, procedures, protocols, risk assessments, reports, IQ/OQ/PQ documents, validations, deviations, complaints, and non-conformances/CAPAs, or other quality records, and provide professional and objective feedback based on the results.
- Communicate effectively with internal personnel, as well as external customers and suppliers.
- Collaborate effectively and positively within department and all other company departments.
- Represent department and the organization favorably and in accordance with established Company standards.
- Follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area
- Regular attendance and timeliness is essential
- Additional daily duties as required:
- Non-conformance and CAPA: Participate in the tracking, trouble shooting, investigation and progression of corrective and preventive actions related to non-conforming product or deviations from approved processes.
- Complaints: Participate in the logging and investigation of customer complaints and feedback to the sales team.
- Change Control: Review, provide quality insight and support change control process for procedures, methods, equipment, and computer systems.
- Document Control: Facilitate process for new, revised, and obsoleted documents (policies, procedures, forms, templates, marketing materials, etc.) and ensure proper tracking for status.
- Training: Conduct and/or support continuous quality training including, but not limited to: induction/orientation, ongoing quality training, and annual regulatory training requirements.
- Incoming Quality Control: Assist in conducting inspections of raw materials for manufacturing and laboratory testing reagents and consumables.
- Equipment: Ensure that equipment maintenance and servicing is performed according to specifications and that all equipment is qualified for use appropriately.
- Process Validation: Support validation of laboratory procedures, collect and analyze data, and perform routine document review and special audits.
- Reporting: Organize reports and interdepartmental meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science
- 1-5 years Quality experience, preferably in laboratory setting
- Medical device experience a plus
- Good working knowledge of MS programs
- Experienced in working to CAP/CLIA/GCP/GLP and Quality Management principles
- Strong attention to detail and Quality commitment
- High standards of mathematics and writing ability
- Conscientious, thrives in high pressure work, and demonstrates strong initiative
The physical demands described within the Position Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Minimal travel required including international travel. Job requires employee to walk considerable distances in the facility during the course of his or her work.
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA