Quality Assurance Specialist I
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Assurance Specialist I
Title:Quality Assurance Specialist I
Quality Assurance Specialist I
Location: Memphis, TN
Shift: 1st shift, Monday - Friday
Under some supervision and with a good understanding of science and technology, monitors operations and participates in quality improvement initiatives to ensure that systems are safe, effective, appropriate, compliant, current, and adhered to by staff for the company’s North American operations.
- Support the organization in monitoring of the compliance of laboratory testing, manufacturing, and clinical research and ensuring continued effectiveness of the QMS according to CLIA, CAP, HIPAA, GCP, GLP, GDP, and QSR requirements.
- Prepare, maintain, analyze, and present metrics related to the quality systems.
- Conduct and/or support internal audits, client audits, supplier audits, and regulatory audits including, but not limited to: audit scheduling, audit preparation, audit execution, audit response/resolution, and audit follow-up.
- Work to accomplish efficient and effective quality review/audit of: certificates, procedures, protocols, risk assessments, reports, IQ/OQ/PQ documents, validations, deviations, complaints, and non-conformances/CAPAs, or other quality records, and provide professional and objective feedback based on the results.
- Communicate effectively with internal personnel, as well as external customers and suppliers.
- Collaborate effectively and positively within department and all other company departments.
- Represent department and the organization favorably and in accordance with established Company standards.
- Follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area
- Regular attendance and timeliness is essential
- Additional daily duties as required:
- Non-conformance and CAPA: Participate in the tracking, trouble shooting, investigation and progression of corrective and preventive actions related to non-conforming product or deviations from approved processes.
- Complaints: Participate in the logging and investigation of customer complaints and feedback to the sales team.
- Change Control: Review, provide quality insight and support change control process for procedures, methods, equipment, and computer systems.
- Document Control: Facilitate process for new, revised, and obsoleted documents (policies, procedures, forms, templates, marketing materials, etc.) and ensure proper tracking for status.
- Training: Conduct and/or support continuous quality training including, but not limited to: induction/orientation, ongoing quality training, and annual regulatory training requirements.
- Incoming Quality Control: Assist in conducting inspections of raw materials for manufacturing and laboratory testing reagents and consumables.
- Equipment: Ensure that equipment maintenance and servicing is performed according to specifications and that all equipment is qualified for use appropriately.
- Process Validation: Support validation of laboratory procedures, collect and analyze data, and perform routine document review and special audits.
- Reporting: Organize reports and interdepartmental meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science
- 1-5 years Quality experience, preferably in laboratory setting
- Medical device experience a plus
- Good working knowledge of MS programs
- Experienced in working to CAP/CLIA/GCP/GLP and Quality Management principles
- Strong attention to detail and Quality commitment
- High standards of mathematics and writing ability
- Conscientious, thrives in high pressure work, and demonstrates strong initiative
The physical demands described within the Position Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Minimal travel required including international travel. Job requires employee to walk considerable distances in the facility during the course of his or her work.
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool Room-Maintenance Supervisor in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Buyer in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Material Planner in Bartlett TN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Fiber Optic -Cable Assembly 1st Shift in Portsmouth NH
- Fiber Optic - Cable Assembly 2nd shift in Portsmouth NH
- DEBURR OPERATOR in Central Manchester CT
- 5 Operating Molders in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Beverly MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA