Sr. Program Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr. Program Manager
Title:Sr. Program Manager
Sr. Scientific Program Manager - Permanent
The Sr. Program Manager will manage projects within Operations, and ensure that key milestones are delivered within time and budget. This will involve input on the production of plans, preparation of documentation and managing activities across teams. The Sr. Program Manager will ensure that communication is maintained between all stakeholders throughout the project’s lifecycle, integrating with different groups including Laboratory Operations, Engineering, Regulatory, Quality, and Manufacturing.
The prime responsibility is to ensure that assigned projects produce the required deliverables within the defined quality, time and cost constraints and to facilitate full realisation of objectives.
Under the direction of the Site Head the Program Manager is responsible for managing across functional teams to execute the project work plan (in collaboration with relevant team members) and support the project team to successfully complete tasks on time. This will be achieved by undertaking the following:
- Contribute to the planning process taking ownership when agreed by the key stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans.
- Implement the project plan to meet the defined goals
- Utilize planning and project management tools to monitor progress of projects and inform resource requirements.
- Anticipate risks, establishing a mitigation plan to minimize impact on timelines and budget
- Manage project budgets
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Provide regular project evaluations and assessment of results
- Collate and distribute Monthly Project Reports
- Working to Company Values at all times
Technical skills and abilities
- Must have experience in managing development project in the biotechnology or diagnostic fields, with a track record in delivering challenging and complex goals.
- Possess skills in a wide range of project management processes, including maintenance of complex schedules and timelines, efficient contractual change control management, cross?team management.
- Demonstrate strong abilities in leadership, risk mitigation, and client communications.
- Experience managing projects in CAP, CLIA, and FDA regulated environments is strongly preferred.
- Experience of successfully delivering process development initiatives in a clinical laboratory environment.
- Familiar with key project management techniques such as Microsoft Project, Prince 2, Six Sigma.
- Supervisory experience and the ability to build a team are strongly preferred.
- 8-12 years of experience working within matrix management on complex projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a scientific or technical field strongly preferred.
- PMP Certification a plus
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrates problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, including previous experience of dealing with managing simultaneous project
- Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of many different projects.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple timelines, while maintaining the team focus.
- Willingness to travel to other sites as needed.
Emotional skills and abilities
- Ability to think analytically and review problems constructively
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels and across disciplines
- Ability to gain and maintain trust and confidence of project contributors and colleagues
The physical demands described within the Position Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is
15% travel required.
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Welder in Allston MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Sr. Buyer - Planner in Chelmsford MA
- Supply Chain Manager in Chelmsford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Controller in Merrimack NH
- Sr. Design Engineer in Chaska MN
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Buyer in Hudson MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Management Systems Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Westborough MA
- Machine Learning Co-op in Milford MA
- Electronics Process Development Engineer in Framingham MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Product Development in Charlton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Pendergrass GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Burlington MA
- Director of Hardware Engineering in Burlington MA
- Welder in Gainesville GA
- Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Assembly Technician in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse - Picker 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembler (1st & 2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Account Manager in Memphis TN
- Superintendent (NH) in Bow NH
- Lab Technician in Watertown MA
- Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- Administrative Assistant in Ayer MA
- Senior Software Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Account Payable Specialist in Auburn MA
- BIM Designer in Norcross GA
- Piping Designer in Avondale Estates GA
- CNC Machinist in Vineland NJ
- Material Handler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Product Development Engineer in Newnan GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- RF Test Technician in Vineland NJ
- Electronic Rework Operator in Vineland NJ
- Electromechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Credit Analyst in Norwell MA
- Robotics Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electrical Engineer in White Bear Lake MN
- Quality Engineer in Framingham MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Talent Acquisition Program Manager in Milford MA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Coordinator in Boxboro MA
- Sr. Production Technician in Merrimack NH
- Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Sourcing Manager in Cambridge MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pawtucket RI
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Software Engineering Manager in Danvers MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- RMA Tech in Nashua NH
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Senior Accountant in Cambridge MA
- Drafter in Duluth GA
- Electro-Mechanical Tech in Beverly MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Industrial Designer in Round Rock TX
- Account Manager in Marlborough MA
- Inventory Control in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- SMT Operator in Burnsville MN
- Technical Laboratory Supervisor in Memphis TN
- QA-QC Specialist in Memphis TN