Technical Laboratory Supervisor
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Technical Laboratory Supervisor
Title:Technical Laboratory Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY: The Supervisor assists the Laboratory Manager and Director ODL with the clinical, technical and quality programs in the laboratory in a manner that is consistent with the goals of Oxford Diagnostic Laboratories
- Performs the T-Spot diagnostic laboratory test according to laboratory procedures.
- Ensure that laboratory protocols are followed at all times and that the Quality Management System is adhered to at all times and in all aspects of the job.
- Provide to Director ODL continuous feedback on improvements required (equipment, non-conformities, problems and/or logistical measures) in order to maximize sample throughput. Design, conduct and implement new equipment validations/verifications in the laboratory.
- Planning and implementation of cross group projects between ODL US and ODL UK. This might include implementation of new equipment (automation line) in both laboratories and beta-testing of new tests protocols.
- Perform duties in other departments on an occasional basis to meet critical company objectives as requested.
- Coordinates and conducts equipment repairs on equipment vital to the execution of testing on the T-Spot platform.
- Lead individuals and work groups to continuously improve performance by creating an environment that ensures application of quality principles and techniques to achieve desired outcomes.
- Performs a variety of special projects or additional work as needed/assigned including participating in new test development and evaluation. Drafts procedures/protocols as directed.
- Maintains all regulatory standards and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Adheres and complies to all ODL policies and procedures.
- Spend an adequate amount of time in the laboratory. Regular attendance and timeliness is essential. Work to Oxford Immunotec Company Values at all times
- Creates environment, which fosters excellence, sensitivity, problem-solving capabilities and leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires the knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology including up to one year of practical training and four years of full time clinical laboratory experience.
- Must have current certification as a Medical Technologist
- Must have and maintain an active TN license as a Laboratory Supervisor or be eligible for and obtain such license within 3 months of employment at ODL.
- Requires the analytical skills necessary to plan for, design or enhance highly-complex systems and programs, resolve problems requiring a comprehensive and state-of?the?art awareness of scientific field.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high degree of personal & professional initiative.
- Problem solving ability - able to develop creative, practical solutions that meet business objectives.
- Strong project management skills ability to create, adapt and follow work plans
- Ability to thrive in a global, multicultural collaborative team environment
- Ability to create cross-functional teams driven by project / business needs; ability to lead teams and secure outcomes without direct line authority
- Organizational/time management; able to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work rotating hours/shifts and weekends.
The physical demands described within the Position Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Job requires employee to walk considerable distances in the facility during the course of his or her work. Five percent (5%) travel required.
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist in Leominster MA
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Leominster MA
- Electrical Engineer in Hollis NH
- Quality Inspector in Hollis NH
- Mechanical Engineer in Duluth GA
- Assembler Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Electro-optical Instrument Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Atlanta GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Lead Machinist in Memphis TN
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Freight Dispatcher in Vineland NJ
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Entry Level Production Manager in Bensalem PA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- Planner II in Bridgeport NJ
- Warehouse Supervisor in Bridgeport NJ
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Parts Counter Attendant in Bridgeton NJ
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- HVAC Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA