Technical Laboratory Supervisor
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Technical Laboratory Supervisor
Title:Technical Laboratory Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY: The Supervisor assists the Laboratory Manager and Director ODL with the clinical, technical and quality programs in the laboratory in a manner that is consistent with the goals of Oxford Diagnostic Laboratories
- Performs the T-Spot diagnostic laboratory test according to laboratory procedures.
- Ensure that laboratory protocols are followed at all times and that the Quality Management System is adhered to at all times and in all aspects of the job.
- Provide to Director ODL continuous feedback on improvements required (equipment, non-conformities, problems and/or logistical measures) in order to maximize sample throughput. Design, conduct and implement new equipment validations/verifications in the laboratory.
- Planning and implementation of cross group projects between ODL US and ODL UK. This might include implementation of new equipment (automation line) in both laboratories and beta-testing of new tests protocols.
- Perform duties in other departments on an occasional basis to meet critical company objectives as requested.
- Coordinates and conducts equipment repairs on equipment vital to the execution of testing on the T-Spot platform.
- Lead individuals and work groups to continuously improve performance by creating an environment that ensures application of quality principles and techniques to achieve desired outcomes.
- Performs a variety of special projects or additional work as needed/assigned including participating in new test development and evaluation. Drafts procedures/protocols as directed.
- Maintains all regulatory standards and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Adheres and complies to all ODL policies and procedures.
- Spend an adequate amount of time in the laboratory. Regular attendance and timeliness is essential. Work to Oxford Immunotec Company Values at all times
- Creates environment, which fosters excellence, sensitivity, problem-solving capabilities and leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires the knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology including up to one year of practical training and four years of full time clinical laboratory experience.
- Must have current certification as a Medical Technologist
- Must have and maintain an active TN license as a Laboratory Supervisor or be eligible for and obtain such license within 3 months of employment at ODL.
- Requires the analytical skills necessary to plan for, design or enhance highly-complex systems and programs, resolve problems requiring a comprehensive and state-of?the?art awareness of scientific field.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high degree of personal & professional initiative.
- Problem solving ability - able to develop creative, practical solutions that meet business objectives.
- Strong project management skills ability to create, adapt and follow work plans
- Ability to thrive in a global, multicultural collaborative team environment
- Ability to create cross-functional teams driven by project / business needs; ability to lead teams and secure outcomes without direct line authority
- Organizational/time management; able to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work rotating hours/shifts and weekends.
The physical demands described within the Position Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Job requires employee to walk considerable distances in the facility during the course of his or her work. Five percent (5%) travel required.
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Entry-Level Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Technician in Cambridge MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Quality Tech in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Norcross GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford, MA MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN