Technical Laboratory Supervisor
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Technical Laboratory Supervisor
Title:Technical Laboratory Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY: The Supervisor assists the Laboratory Manager and Director ODL with the clinical, technical and quality programs in the laboratory in a manner that is consistent with the goals of Oxford Diagnostic Laboratories
- Performs the T-Spot diagnostic laboratory test according to laboratory procedures.
- Ensure that laboratory protocols are followed at all times and that the Quality Management System is adhered to at all times and in all aspects of the job.
- Provide to Director ODL continuous feedback on improvements required (equipment, non-conformities, problems and/or logistical measures) in order to maximize sample throughput. Design, conduct and implement new equipment validations/verifications in the laboratory.
- Planning and implementation of cross group projects between ODL US and ODL UK. This might include implementation of new equipment (automation line) in both laboratories and beta-testing of new tests protocols.
- Perform duties in other departments on an occasional basis to meet critical company objectives as requested.
- Coordinates and conducts equipment repairs on equipment vital to the execution of testing on the T-Spot platform.
- Lead individuals and work groups to continuously improve performance by creating an environment that ensures application of quality principles and techniques to achieve desired outcomes.
- Performs a variety of special projects or additional work as needed/assigned including participating in new test development and evaluation. Drafts procedures/protocols as directed.
- Maintains all regulatory standards and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Adheres and complies to all ODL policies and procedures.
- Spend an adequate amount of time in the laboratory. Regular attendance and timeliness is essential. Work to Oxford Immunotec Company Values at all times
- Creates environment, which fosters excellence, sensitivity, problem-solving capabilities and leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires the knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology including up to one year of practical training and four years of full time clinical laboratory experience.
- Must have current certification as a Medical Technologist
- Must have and maintain an active TN license as a Laboratory Supervisor or be eligible for and obtain such license within 3 months of employment at ODL.
- Requires the analytical skills necessary to plan for, design or enhance highly-complex systems and programs, resolve problems requiring a comprehensive and state-of?the?art awareness of scientific field.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high degree of personal & professional initiative.
- Problem solving ability - able to develop creative, practical solutions that meet business objectives.
- Strong project management skills ability to create, adapt and follow work plans
- Ability to thrive in a global, multicultural collaborative team environment
- Ability to create cross-functional teams driven by project / business needs; ability to lead teams and secure outcomes without direct line authority
- Organizational/time management; able to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work rotating hours/shifts and weekends.
The physical demands described within the Position Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Job requires employee to walk considerable distances in the facility during the course of his or her work. Five percent (5%) travel required.
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA