Full Stack Web Developer
We are working with an exciting start-up company here in Boston to bring on a Full Stack Web Developer to maintain their website and back end, and to implement new web applications. This is a direct hire position and is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with an excellent company culture.
The position is for an early to mid-career developer. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated experience with the following:
- PHP, Python
- HTML, CSS, JS
- Nginx, Apache, NodeJS
- Amazon AWS
You’ll be part of a team working directly with senior engineering and design staff. As a small and dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from everyone. Some specific items include:
- Maintain websites
- Setup and maintain the web back-end
- Implement web applications for robot monitoring and control
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, a team player, and exceptional time and people management skills
- Strong work ethic and enjoyment of exploring new and uncommon ideas in pursuit of the best solution to a challenge
- You have proven ability creating and deploying web applications that manage user data in a secure fashion.
- You created server infrastructure for public websites with a high uptime requirement.
- You are comfortable implementing HTML/CSS designs in an effective and scalable way making sure attributes and tags are names consistently and appropriately
- You can manage user’s data securely and reliably