Manufacturing Test - Quality Assurance Engineer
Manufacturing Test/Quality Assurance Engineer - Andover, MA
• Develop test plans and procedures for the design validation and manufacturing of product firmware, software, and hardware systems.
• Design and build custom test systems to meet mid-volume manufacturing demands
• Generate test reports and data analysis for validating and releasing system
• Maintain and improve existing manufacturing equipment
• Contribute to new product engineering to ensure products are designed for test and manufacturability
• Introduce new product test equipment with Contract Manufacturers
• Coordinate and execute product certification testing with external companies
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned as required including operations support.
• Develop and implement incoming test criteria/process for components & materials
• Manage/maintain/evolve outgoing product test processes and associated metrics tracking
• 5+ years of experience as a manufacturing test or quality assurance engineer
• Minimum of B.S. degree in Engineering (electrical or software preferred)
• Proficient in C# programming language
• Test equipment design experience
• RF testing experience
• Experience with Databases (SQL)
• Experience with alternate software platforms such as National Instruments LabVIEW and TestStand, Python, etc.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and multi-task