Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic
Title:Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic
Job Title: Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Camden, NJ
Pay Rate: $24-26
Hours: 1st Shift (Must be flexible)
To be part of a team responsible for supporting production by safely maintaining equipment to produce the highest quality Lamb and Veal at the lowest possible cost. In performing the above function, GMP practices, environmental and regulatory requirements are to be satisfied.
- Must be able to perform automated equipment safety inspections, document findings in writing and take corrective actions.
- Must be knowledgeable in equipment rigging safety requirements as they apply to equipment moving and installation.
- Must be knowledgeable in Welding safety practices and Hot-work Permit requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable in forklift and scissors lift safety.
- Must have working knowledge in 480 volt electrical safety practices.
- Must be able to safely operate shop equipment such as grinders, cut-off saws, power tools, ladders, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of basic protective equipment requirements as they apply to maintenance personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable in equipment Lock-Out/Tag-Out requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable in the proper use of portable fire extinguishers.
- Must be knowledgeable of safe lifting techniques.
- Must be knowledgeable in Chemical handling procedures and drum storage practices.
- Must have working knowledge of OSHA, FDA AND GMP requirements as they pertain to maintenance activities at a food processing facility.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair pneumatic control systems.
- Must be knowledgeable in operating and maintaining air compressors and air dryers.
- Must be able to rebuild gearboxes, power drives, centrifugal pumps and replace mechanical shaft seals.
- Must be able to install production equipment on elevated platforms.
- Must be able to weld Stainless Steel. Weld quality to be acceptable for food grade applications.
- Must be able to repair/rebuild pneumatic hoists.
- Must be knowledgeable in process flow and QA equipment setpoints.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and program complex automated equipment.
- Must be able to replace and service pressure switches, photoeyes, etc.
- Must be able to time automated equipment drives using vendors manuals and specifications.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operating principles of hydraulic systems and able to troubleshoot and repair their mechanical components.
- Must be knowledgeable in mechanical drive fundamentals, i.e. Chain drive sprocket and gearbox ratios, etc.
- Must be able to read piping diagrams and identify the function of various components for air and water distributions systems.
- Must be able to replace automated equipment mechanical components.
- Must be proficient in the use of standard hand tools such as wrenches, hammers, bearing pullers, etc.
- Must be proficient in the use of simple power tools such as drills, grinders, cut-off saws, impact wrenches, etc.
- Must be able to perform complex building mechanical repairs.
- Must be able to perform plumbing repairs such as unclogging drains, replace faucets, toiler repairs, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable in cleaning and degreasing techniques.
- Must be knowledgeable in programming Variable Frequency Drives (VFC’s).
- Must be able to troubleshoot and program PLC’s used on plant equipment.
- Must be able to calibrate various instruments such as thermocouples, load cells, etc.
- Must be able to use personal computer and Microsoft software.
- Must be able to read instrumentation loops and identify components and their functions.
- Must be able to read electrical diagrams and identify individual components.
- Must be able to run electrical conduit and be knowledgeable of code requirements.
- Must be able to troubleshoot power distribution systems.
- Must have working knowledge of electrical testing equipment such as multimeter, megger, etc.
- Must be able to program simple production equipment such as metal detectors, etc.
- Must be able to troubleshoot systems up to 480 volts with complicated electrical controls and wire 3 phase motors.
- Able to read/write in English.
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime as required by workload.
- Able to function in a team environment where continuous improvement is expected through communication and cooperation.
- Must be willing and able to contribute to and implement department programs, procedures and systems as needed.
- Must be able to qualify for forklift, scissors lift drivers license.
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Responds to emergency calls and discusses the cause of problems with other mechanics, supervisors and other customers such as production personnel.
Requests parts and provides information where parts are to be used.
Meets as needed to request parts and clarify specifications.
Suppliers: Meets as needed to obtain parts and equipment information.
Sustained physical effort required, entailing the use of ladders and catwalks to reach, troubleshoot and maintain production and facilities equipment. Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Typical maintenance conditions. Will frequently enter various refrigerated areas of the plant to perform maintenance activities. Frequent stay in the refrigerated areas may be for extended periods of time.
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Tester in Suwanee GA
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Machine Operator (Weld Cell) in Salem NH
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Industrial Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Production Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Technical Writer in Miami FL
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Leader in Anoka MN
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN
- Associate Program Manager in Chaska MN
- R&D Research Associate in San Jose CA
- Quality Engineer in Anoka MN
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician III in Duluth GA
- Test Engineer in Waltham MA
- MFG Test Engineer in Littleton MA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Print Press Operator in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA