Injection Set Up Mechanic
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Injection Set Up Mechanic
Title:Injection Set Up Mechanic
This opportunity is for a growing company that offers the tools and training to become an expert at what they do and help manufacture products that directly impact lives
A/B crew 7a-7p and D/C crew 7p-7a
To properly set-up and consistently maintain machines to insure that they operate in a safe an efficient manner. Must willing to train and work on Injection Molding machines; installing molds; processing as well as set up and maintain secondary equipment such as water/ oil units, belts and flamers, Must be flexible with work hours for training purposes. Good attendance a must.
Must be the customers advocate by producing product that conforms to customer requirement in a safe ,clean and organized environment.
- Provide accurate and complete documentation
- Always conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner.
- Safety awareness at all times
- Help maintain a clean and organized department by following 5S standards.
- Assist Operators with any equipment and machinery malfunctions as needed.
- Sets up machines for production runs and assures the correct material is used.
- Makes adjustments and/or repairs on machines and related equipment.
- Maintains area, Machines and equipment, insure good parts are being produced and respond to all operational and quality control needs.
- Reduces waste, minimizes downtime.
- Verifies machine cycles and cavitation.
- Must be in set-up training program for four years with passable reviews every four month.
- Safety awareness at all times.
- Submit work orders for machine or equipment repairs
- Pm machines as assigned
- May assist in covering for operators for breaks.
- Request machine repairs as needed
- Maintain IQ log of issues during the night
- Document changes made during production on appropriate paperwork.
- Must follow D2 sheets
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and generally works in a clean manufacturing environment that meets Pharmaceutical Customer GMP requirements. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Tester in Suwanee GA
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Machine Operator (Weld Cell) in Salem NH
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Industrial Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Production Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Technical Writer in Miami FL
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Leader in Anoka MN
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN
- Associate Program Manager in Chaska MN
- R&D Research Associate in San Jose CA
- Quality Engineer in Anoka MN
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician III in Duluth GA
- Test Engineer in Waltham MA
- MFG Test Engineer in Littleton MA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Print Press Operator in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA