Injection Set Up Mechanic
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Injection Set Up Mechanic
Title:Injection Set Up Mechanic
This opportunity is for a growing company that offers the tools and training to become an expert at what they do and help manufacture products that directly impact lives
A/B crew 7a-7p and D/C crew 7p-7a
To properly set-up and consistently maintain machines to insure that they operate in a safe an efficient manner. Must willing to train and work on Injection Molding machines; installing molds; processing as well as set up and maintain secondary equipment such as water/ oil units, belts and flamers, Must be flexible with work hours for training purposes. Good attendance a must.
Must be the customers advocate by producing product that conforms to customer requirement in a safe ,clean and organized environment.
- Provide accurate and complete documentation
- Always conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner.
- Safety awareness at all times
- Help maintain a clean and organized department by following 5S standards.
- Assist Operators with any equipment and machinery malfunctions as needed.
- Sets up machines for production runs and assures the correct material is used.
- Makes adjustments and/or repairs on machines and related equipment.
- Maintains area, Machines and equipment, insure good parts are being produced and respond to all operational and quality control needs.
- Reduces waste, minimizes downtime.
- Verifies machine cycles and cavitation.
- Must be in set-up training program for four years with passable reviews every four month.
- Safety awareness at all times.
- Submit work orders for machine or equipment repairs
- Pm machines as assigned
- May assist in covering for operators for breaks.
- Request machine repairs as needed
- Maintain IQ log of issues during the night
- Document changes made during production on appropriate paperwork.
- Must follow D2 sheets
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and generally works in a clean manufacturing environment that meets Pharmaceutical Customer GMP requirements. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- OQ Administrator in Auburn MA
- Assembly Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 2nd in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Control Specialist in Norwood MA
- Customer Service Representative in Marlborough MA
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NH
- HR Generalist in Wallingford CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Franklin MA
- Quality Tech in Lakeland FL
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer in West Boylston MA
- Sr Manufacturing Tech 2nd shift in Shelton CT
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- General Help in Peabody MA
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- Material Handler-Stockroom 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- EM Assembler III-IV in Westboro MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Technical Product Trainer in Danvers MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Sr Operations Engineering in Eden Prairie MN
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN