We are currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for our client in the Memphis area. The ideal candidate will be able to coordinate all aspects of the warehouse operation including inventory management, management of warehouse associates, and daily shipping and receiving functions.
This position is hourly and pays in the $20-$24 an hour range.
• Directly supervise up to 22 associates
• Conduct employee performance appraisals, scheduling, coaching, counseling and progressive discipline
• Responsible for prioritizing and delegating assignments to warehouse personnel assuring each job is completed in a professional and timely manner.
• Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws
• Coordinate inventory management, shipping and receiving, and case picking orders in a fast pace environment
Will work hands on in the warehouse to help team as needed, up to 50% of the time
• 1-2 years as direct warehouse or supervisory experience in a warehouse environment
• Experience supervising a team of associates
• Experience in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience with SAP or similar based WMS product