The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the packaging industry by securing Machine Builders - Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to join their team. This is a first shift opportunity with a very innovative and growing company.
- Assemble mechanical components, sub-assemblies and complete machines. Pull parts on build order pick lists, organize assembly area and build assemblies within allocated shop hours.
- Plumb pneumatics and wire machines and machine options based on customer specifications..
- Perform quality checks at all assembly levels per company standards. Perform machine run-in, document final quality checks and prepare the machine for shipment.
- Make recommendations for design and manufacturing process improvements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year degree, preferred
- Ability to read electrical schematics and blue prints
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Must have a positive attitude and foster a continuous improvement environment
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude desired