Our client in the Fort Worth, TX area has an immediate need for a Material Coordinator.
- Knowledge/understanding of fabric and materials related to aircraft interior design
- Maintain Design materials library
- Coordinate/lead regular meetings related to preparation of aircraft
- Oversee design progress against schedule and budget
- Confirm correct receipt of materials ordered
- Arrange for transport of soft goods to upholstery shop, properly rack bolts and hides
- Inspect received decorative materials and advise vendor of any problems
- Coordinate vendor application of flammability and other treatments
- Coordinate design material shipments to outside vendors
- Related duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous office management or related experience a plus.
- Understanding of production processes.
- Understanding of basic design principals and standards.
- Good communications skills.
- Proficient with related computer applications (spreadsheets, word processing).
- Ability to read and comprehend design material layouts.
- Strong organizational skills; attentive to detail.
- Able to coordinate well with other departments.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.