Searching for a Maintenance Mechanic in Worcester, MA. Shift weeks will include Monday-Friday standard schedule with overtime opportunities on the weekend. Candidate MUST be flexible to accommodate business needs and be willing to work the overtime. These are third shift only 5:00pm - 2:00am. This position is a direct hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Maintenance of food preparation equipment & conveyor system.
- Review, complete, and communicate preventative maintenance on machines
- Preventative maintenance duties on a variety of lines and equipment.
- Replace, rotate, inspect and change parts of industrial machines.
- Adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Align machines and equipment, using various means and tools to do so.
- Connect power unit to machines, and test unit to evaluate its mechanical & electrical operation. (Panel wiring, machine wiring & motor wiring)
- Repair and lubricate machines and equipment.
- Assemble and install equipment, using a variety of hand tools and power tools.
- Use blueprints and electrical schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- MUST have industrial mechanical experience, including PLCs troubleshooting.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing industrial machines.
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, welding & pipefitting.
- Must have own tools (wrenches, screwdrivers, sockets, ratchets, meters, etc.)
- Prior experience driving hi-lo is preferred.
- Lift fifty or more pounds on a regular basis.
- Bend, lift, pull, push, stoop, and climb in a fast paced work environment.
- Color perception (the ability to differentiate colors) is a must.
- The above duties are to be performed during normal operations.