Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert! Give us your email for an email alert or mobile phone number for an SMS alert. Or both!
Get job alerts for:
Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shiftWorcester, MA
Material HandlerLexington, MA
Licensed ElectricianWorcester, MA
Office Admin (Part Time)Plymouth, MA
CNC MachinistPlymouth, MA
Supply Chain AssociateWorcester, MA
Warehouse & Distribution ManagerWestborough, MA
Injection Mold Maintenance TechnicianDouglassville, PA
Test TechnicianNatick, MA
Production Development TechnicianMinneapolis, MN
Column AssemblerMilford, MA
Quality Control TechnicianConyers, GA
Quality Inspectorminneapolis, MN
Production TechnicianMaynard, MA
Electrical TesterBrooklyn Park, MN
Test Technician IIWestborough, MA
Customer Service ManagerSt. Pauls, NC
CNC Milling MachinistAudubon, PA
Quality Inspector II - EMWestborough, MA
Heavy Equipment MechanicAuburn, MA
Inventory Control ClerkWaltham, MA
Control Panel Point to Point WirerBrooklyn Park, MN
Electro-Mechanical TechnicianWaltham, MA
2nd Shift CNC Press Brake OperatorNorcross, GA
Material HandlerFranklin, MA
3rd Shift Maintenance MechanicLincoln, RI
Shipping CoordinatorWilmington, MA
EM TechnicianPembroke, MA
Wave Solder OperatorDerry, NH
Field Service TechnicianNorcross, GA
CNC Maintenance TechnicianMilford, MA
Superintendent (NH)Auburn, MA
Material Handler (Warehouse - 2nd Shift)Westborough, MA
Plank and TileNorcross, GA
Maintenance MechanicSt Paul, MN
QA Lab TechVineland, NJ
Electro Mechanical Technician II (PERM)Westboro, MA
Quality Assurance InspectorChanhassen, MN
Electro-Mechanical AssemblerPlymouth, MN
Tig WelderLititz, PA
Test TechnicianWorcester, MA
CNC OperatorNorcross, GA
Safety ManagerWorcester, MA
Mechanical AssemblerMarlborough, MA
E&I TechnicianAtlanta, GA
Machine OperatorPlymouth, MA
JR Project ManagerAuburn, MA
Mechanical Assembler- ValveAshland, MA
Assembly Technician (1st Shift)Worcester, MA
Machine OperatorsNewton, MA
Lead Wiring TechnicianAlpharetta, GA
Quality TechnicianEden Prairie, MN
Wiring TechRoswell, GA
Warehouse Supervisor - 2nd shiftWorcester, MA
CNC Machine Operator (3rd shift)Ashland, MA
Electro Mechanical Technician IIWestboro, MA
Mechanical AssemblerMinneapolis, MN
Maintenance MechanicVineland, NJ
Inspection SpecialistWorcester, MA
Wiring TechnicianBuford, GA
Test TechnicianBuford, GA
Supervisor - Mechanical AssemblyMaple Grove, MN
Production SupervisorMemphis, TN
Electro Mechanical Technican IIIWestboro, MA
Buyer IILondonderry, NH
Assistant EstimatorAuburn, MA
Medical Device AssemblerMinneapolis, MN
Shipping and ReceivingSuwanee, GA
Paint PrepBroomall, PA
CNC MachinistWest Bridgewater, MA
Maintenance MechanicBaltimore, MD
QA InspectorMemphis, TN
CNC Lathe MachinistMedway, MA
Maintenance TechnicianDover, NH
Supply Chain AssociateBoylston, MA
Machine Shop Supervisor- (Medical Device)Memphis, TN
Mechanical AssemblerNorwood, MA
PCB Solderer - Electronics AssemblerNew Hope, MN
Mechanical AssemblerMaple Grove, MN
Modular AssemblySuwanee, GA
Column UtilityMilford, MA
Shipping-Recieving HandlerAlpharetta, GA
Manufacturing AssociatePlymouth, MA
Maintenance TechnicianMillville, NJ
Wiring Technician-AssemblerAlpharetta, GA
EM AssemblerNorwood, MA
Set-Up MechanicBuena, NJ
Electro-Mechanic Maintenance TechBuena, NJ
Team LeadBellmawr, NJ
Production ManagerBellmawr, NJ
R&D TechnicianBoston, MA
Quality InspectorMillville, NJ
Maintenance MechanicConcordville, PA
Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift
We are currently hiring for a Maintenance Mechanic on 2nd shift, Direct hire!! Excellent pay, benefits, and growth opportunities at a highly recognizable manufacturing facility.
Duties: Responsible for all equipment and parts for production lines in the plant.
- Maintenance of food preparation equipment & conveyor system.
- Review, complete, and communicate preventative maintenance on machines
- Preventative maintenance duties on a variety of lines and equipment.
- Replace, rotate, inspect and change parts of industrial machines.
- Adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Align machines and equipment, using various means and tools to do so.
- Connect power unit to machines, and test unit to evaluate its mechanical & electrical operation. (Panel wiring, machine wiring & motor wiring)
- Repair and lubricate machines and equipment.
- Assemble and install equipment, using a variety of hand tools and power tools.
- Use blueprints and electrical schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Insert shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.
- Attach moving parts and subassemblies to basic assembly unit.
- Develop and prioritize individual machine maintenance needs when necessary.
- Take initiative to learn more about the machines by reading manuals and other materials.
- Properly Lock out/ Tag out any applicable equipment before maintenance.
- Follow all "Good Manufacturing Practices" and/or established quality and safety procedures.
- MUST have industrial mechanical experience
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing industrial machines.
- MUST have experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, & electrical.
- Lift fifty or more pounds on a regular basis.
- Bend, lift, pull, push, stoop, and climb in a fast paced work environment.
- Color perception (the ability to differentiate colors) is a must.
- The above duties are to be performed during normal operations.