Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
Quality EngineerClinton, MA
Production Control PlannerCentral Manchester, CT
Sr. Mechanical EngineerNorwood, MA
Quality EngineerMaple Grove, MN
Sr Director EngineeringAlhambra, CA
Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement ManagerMilford, NH
Final InspectorsCentral Manchester, CT
Systems Development Co-opMilford, MA
Design Assurance Quality EngineerBrooklyn Park, MN
Project EngineerFairburn, GA
Mechanical -Manufacturing EngineerWoburn, MA
Mechanical EngineerSuwanee, GA
NDT Level II InspectorCentral Manchester, CT
Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019Milford, MA
Chemistry - Separations Co-op Spring 2019Milford, MA
Mechanical Engineering Co-op Spring 2019Milford, MA
Chemical Engineering Co-opMilford, MA
Electrical EngineerMaynard, MA
Manufacturing Engineer II (Process-Fiber Tech)Charlton, MA
Manufacturing Engineer II-Document ControlCharlton, MA
Controls EngineerPlymouth, MN
Manufacturing ManagerKennesaw, GA
Manufacturing EngineerBall Ground, GA
Quality EngineerBall Ground, GA
QC AnalystLexington, MA
Applications EngineerFairburn, GA
Controls EngineerGreer, SC
Commissioning Support EngineerRichburg, SC
Quality EngineerBrooklyn Park, MN
Mechanical EngineerWallingford, CT
Project EngineerWallingford, CT
Sr. Embedded Software EngineerMilford, MA
Manufacturing EngineerNewnan, GA
HR GeneralistCharlton, MA
Manufacturing EngineerPendergrass, GA
Software QA EngineerLexington, MA
Qt GUI EngineerLexington, MA
Sr.-Staff Software EngineerAndover, MA
Electrical designerCollege Park, GA
Controls Automation EngineerMaple Grove, MN
QUALITY ENGINEERMerrimack, NH
Electrical Design EngineerHuntsville, AL
Controls EngineerNewnan, GA
Design -DrafterConcord, NH
Laboratory Assistant 1Memphis, TN
Embedded EngineerWatertown, MA
Configuration AnalystFramingham, MA
Technical RecruiterMarlborough, MA
Sr. Software EngineerNorwood, MA
RF Design EngineerVineland, NJ
Tooling EngineerNewnan, GA
Engineering InternMemphis, TN
Manufacturing Engineer-ContractCharlton, MA
Software EngineerCambridge, MA
Chief Mechanical EngineerCambridge, MA
Manufacturing Engineer-Product DevelopmentCharlton, MA
Senior Mechanical EngineerBurlington, MA
Director of Hardware EngineeringBurlington, MA
Quality EngineerFramingham, MA
Electrical EngineerHorsham, PA
PLC-Mechatronic TechnicianMemphis, TN
Mechanical Designer (Inventor)Memphis, TN
GUI Software DeveloperBoston, MA
Director of Automation and Controls EngineeringEgg Harbor City, NJ
Automation Integration SpecialistEgg Harbor City, NJ
Manufacturing IS SpecialistEgg Harbor City, NJ
Manufacturing Engineer II - InvestigationsBedford, MA
HW - Senior Project ManagerBoston, MA
Senior C++ Software EngineerBoston, MA
Quality Assurance Specialist 5734Merrimack, NH
Line Maintenance MechanicMemphis, TN
Associate Endoscope TechnicianMemphis, TN
Process EngineerWestboro, MA
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by identifying a Quality Engineer to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing organization. The role represents the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts. If interested in this role, please apply to this posting with your Word formatted resume including contact information to be reached. To expedite the process, you can additionally email your resume to Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Responsibilities of Quality Engineer:
- Develops and maintains QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
- Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluates and provides input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Supports all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Develops appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
- Reviews all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
- Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Reviews all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Participates in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aids in their process improvement efforts.
- Provides insight and assistance in implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
- Assists in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
- Interfaces and provides technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements of Quality Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Five years related experience.