Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
Manufacturing EngineerNewnan, GA
CAD DesignerAtlanta, GA
Product DesignerConyers, GA
Sr. Manufacturing EngineerKeene, NH
Electrical EngineerBrooklyn Park, MN
District ManagerLos Alamitos, CA
Senior Programming EngineeringContoocook, NH
Mechanical Design EngineerLawrenceville, GA
Manufacturing EngineerPendergrass, GA
3rd shift Electro-Mechanical Manufacturing TechnicianAndover, MA
Sr.-Staff Software EngineerAndover, MA
Sr Systems EngineerBedford, MA
Electrical designerCollege Park, GA
Project EngineerCollege Park, GA
Controls Automation EngineerMaple Grove, MN
SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALISTMerrimack, NH
Electrical Design EngineerHuntsville, AL
Manufacturing Test EngineerHuntsville, AL
Controls EngineerNewnan, GA
CAD DesignerMcBee, SC
Design -DrafterConcord, NH
Quality EngineerNewnan, GA
Laboratory Assistant 1Memphis, TN
Embedded EngineerWatertown, MA
Controls SpecialistSouth Brunswick, NJ
Configuration AnalystFramingham, MA
Technical RecruiterMarlborough, MA
Sr. Software EngineerNorwood, MA
Project ManagerMarlborough, MA
Electrical EngineerAshland, MA
Supplier Quality EngineerChaska, MN
RF Design EngineerVineland, NJ
Mechanical EngineerAshland, MA
Quality CoordinatorMansfield, MA
Tooling EngineerNewnan, GA
Manufacturing EngineerBurnsville, MN
Engineering InternMemphis, TN
Quality EngineerDuluth, GA
Manufacturing Engineer-ContractCharlton, MA
Software EngineerCambridge, MA
Chief Mechanical EngineerCambridge, MA
Manufacturing Engineer-Product DevelopmentCharlton, MA
Senior Mechanical EngineerBurlington, MA
Director of Hardware EngineeringBurlington, MA
Quality EngineerFramingham, MA
Systems EngineerWilmington, MA
Electrical EngineerHorsham, PA
Engineering ManagerCharlton, MA
PLC-Mechatronic TechnicianMemphis, TN
Mechanical Designer (Inventor)Memphis, TN
Senior GUI Software DeveloperBoston, MA
Director of Automation and Controls EngineeringEgg Harbor City, NJ
Automation Integration SpecialistEgg Harbor City, NJ
Manufacturing IS SpecialistEgg Harbor City, NJ
Supplier Quality EngineerNewnan, GA
Manufacturing Engineer II - InvestigationsBedford, MA
HW - Senior Project ManagerBoston, MA
Senior C++ Software EngineerBoston, MA
Sr Regulatory Affairs SpecialistWest Chester, PA
Quality Assurance Specialist 5734Merrimack, NH
Line Maintenance MechanicMemphis, TN
Associate Endoscope TechnicianMemphis, TN
Process EngineerWestboro, MA
We are currently partnering with a large manufacturing company in Newnan, GA in their search for a Manufacturing Engineer. Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing engineering techniques & methods in an assigned area or projects with minimal supervision. Provides support to manufacturing for quality improvement & new product launch & will have inspectors directly reporting under his/her supervision. Interfaces with Production Control / Strategy, Product Design, Purchasing, Operations & Manufacturing Engineering Div members as well as executive members.
- Tooling and Fixture design
- Designs and develops new processes to include process control plans, PFMEA's , work instructions, and visual aids.
- Provides shop floor support and Kaizen improvements for processes in assigned area.
- Update / maintain process specs, line locations, process instructions to include new model and current production.
- Reduce losses using theoretical production techniques.
- Proficient use of problem solving techniques, able to lead activities, capable of initiating and reviewing corrective action for problem resolution.
- Issues NCM notification to SQE / ASQE functions.
- BSME (or some other Engineering Discipline) and 3-5 years of experience in engineering role in a manufacturing environment or high school diploma or equivalent and 8-10 years of experience in an engineering role.
- Demonstrated application of engineering skills and problem solving techniques.
- Knowledge of poke yoke, kaizen, lean concepts