View all Jobs
Aviation Staff Designerfort Worth, TX
Principal Design EngineerCincinnati, OH
Manufacturing EngineerNorwood, MA
Mechanical DesignerLebanon, NH
Quality EngineerMerrimack, NH
Inorganic ChemistGolden, CO
Senior Mechanical Design EngineerPlymouth, MN
Mechanical DrafterBrooklyn Park, MN
Manufacturing EngineerLawrence, MA
Industrial EngineerMerrimack, NH
Production Quality ManagerNorcross, GA
IC LayoutSan Jose, CA
Manufacturing EngineerLowell, MA
IC Layout DesignerBloomington, MN
Principal Mechanical Design EngineerNorth Haven , CT
QC Inspector (2 openings)Boston, MA
Electrical Engineering ManagerWorcester, MA
Industrial EngineerMemphis, TN
Design Integration EngineerAlpharetta, GA
Quality Engineer (Medical Device)Worcester, MA
Quality Engineer IIWestborough, MA
Project EngineerPennsauken, NJ
Aviation Staff Designer
Our client in the Fort Worth, TX area has an immediate opening for a Aviation Staff Designer. The Designer is the first level in a series of positions that support the design and development of aircraft interiors and other projects by preparing project documentation in the form of drawings, layouts and illustrations, and assisting in the management of vendors and materials for projects and presentations.
- Creates designs using hand-sketches, imaging programs, touch-screen tablets and computer-aided design (CAD) programs.
- Assists in creation of design documentation using CAD and imaging programs.
- Assists in coordination of design and production samples for development and presentations.
- Supports Design Management and Project Designers as required in all design functions.
- Establishes and maintains professional business relationships with customer representatives and vendors.
- Establishes and maintains good communication and coordination relationships with Company personnel and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in aviation cabin design
- Experience with 3D CAD software Catia
- Experience working with Customers·
- Knowledge of production processes and design principles