A fast-growing technology leader located in Torrance, CA has an immediate opening on their team for an Accounts Receivable Clerk. This contract-to-hire position is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with industry leaders.
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal-oriented collections department.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts – customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and service management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
- Monthly Delinquency notices.
- Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting.
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers.
- Manage customers on the credit hold report.
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due.
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to dealers and sales. Internal and External customer interface.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics.
- Any general accounting experience. Strong reconciliation skills.
- Microsoft AX is a plus. Microsoft Word, Excel skills.
- Strong customer service skills. Positive communication and phone demeanor.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.