Provide administrative support throughout the organization. Duties will include but not limited to, typing, filing, scheduling, financial record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, control direct mailings, and working on special projects. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
• General Administrative tasks – Meetings, lunches, travel arrangements, ad-hoc requests, etc.
• Supporting PM’s with Change Management Tracking
• Entering requisitions and PO tracking
• Procurement Card Management
• Expense Reports for team (T&E cards)
• Filing electronic project documents in project folders
• Working with MAINT to manage Functional Locations
• Entering project information into SAP.
• Project Close-out support
• Prior Administrative Support experience
• MS Office experience – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• SAP experience – Project Systems, requisitions,
• Familiar with capital projects & MAINT work flow execution
• Project Controls support experience highly desirable
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.