Are you looking for an Administrative opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in Memphis needs a dynamic Administrative Coordinator to join a growing team . This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
- Gathers and reviews new associate records in HR system of record to ensure completeness and accuracy. Follows up on incomplete records and transactions.
- Coordinates all pre-hire tasks and transactions for newly-hired associates (e.g., I-9, E-Verify) and other on-boarding tasks.
- Distributes notifications of new hires and staffing changes as required.
- Reviews and processes employee transactions within HR system of record including, but not limited to, new hires, transfers, job changes, pay changes, employee data and/or status changes, and terminations.
- Generates reports from HR system of record for auditing data and processing transactions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Provides support for unemployment claims processing including, but not limited to, researching and summarizing data for claims administration in coordination with Employee Relations as needed.
- Provides general administrative support (e.g., preparing correspondence, document scanning/copying, mail processing) as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality and integrity of sensitive HR and employee data and information.
- Prepares and maintains files for employee record-keeping. Ensures separate employee files are maintained for medical, EEOC, etc. Organizes, researches, audits and archives as necessary.
- Performs monthly bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Manages social media accounts
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business including general administrative assistance for the President and the Business Administration Manager
- 5+ Years related experience
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator, Human Resources Assistant or similar role
- Great interpersonal skills – Displays honesty, ethics and integrity at all times
- Excellent customer service and communication skills including a positive attitude
- Superior problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Strong computer and Internet research skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Windows OS
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Strong mathematical sills
- QuickBooks experience highly preferred
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.