Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking Customer Service Representative candidates in the Greater Atlanta area. This person will handle all contact with customers and orders, issues with the online portal and shipping of products.
Pay rate is $15 an hour
Shift Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
- Edits orders received for price and nomenclature.
- Will help customers with set-up, navigation, problems with the online portal.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Enters data into computer, to determine total cost and availability for customer.
- Records or files copy of orders received according to expected delivery date.
- Ascertains credit rating of customer.
- Checks inventory control and notifies stock control departments of orders that would deplete stock.
- Routes orders to departments for filling and follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Compute’s price, discount, and shipping charges.
- Prepares invoices and shipping documents such as bill of lading when necessary.
- Confers with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
If you are interested in applying directly to this job opening please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong phone presence
- Computer skills a must. Will be helping with the online portal set-up, navigation, issues
- Basic MS Office Suite skills
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.