Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering efficient and quality service to all internal and external customer requests and inquiries to facilitate effective customer experiences.
- Contract to Hire
- $45K - $50K + annual bonus!
- First Shift
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Accept, record, confirm, and process complex chemical customer orders.
- Process customer order entry quickly and accurately while providing timely communication regarding status of service, time estimations, delays and cost.
- Work closely with Sales. Product Management, Accounting, Logistics and Purchasing to resolve issues.
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries regarding general product and service information, sales quotations, order fulfillment and shipment tracking.
- Handle changes and cancellations to orders, informing other AIC personnel as appropriate.
- Assign material from inventory to fill customer orders.
- Assist Sales, Product Management, and other necessary functions as needed
- Act as liaison between outside Sales Representatives and warehouse personnel.
- Research and resolve any reported discrepancies regarding orders.
- Interact with the Accounting Department regarding credit issues.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required
- College degree preferred
- 2 years of professional customer service experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.