Perform data entry and customer service-related tasks in a fast-paced environment in support of clinical testing
performed in Oxford Diagnostic Laboratories.
- Enters sample collection information and patient demographic information into the Orchard Harvest LIS.
- Participates in the verification of data entry accuracy by checking each requisition against data entered in Orchard Harvest LIS and logs and corrects errors found.
- Scan laboratory requisitions into the Orchard Harvest LIS and assures completeness of scanning process.
- Files requisitions by date entered for proper storage.
- May assist in organizing requisitions for storage and overseeing rotation of records for shredding.
- Contributes to the oversight of database changes in the Harvest LIS in support of new providers and locations.
- Ensures completion of all daily work in the data entry process, included quality control checks.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience as a Medical Transcriptionist is strongly preferred.
- One-year previous work experience in customer service and data entry functions.
- Strong attention to detail and focus required.
- Documented typing speed of at least 50 wpm with extraordinary accuracy.
- Work requires the analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources.
- Ability to discern alpha numeric data accurately and identify when there are discrepancies.
- Desire to investigate problems and thrives on finding solutions.
- Work requires familiarity with computers; specifically use of Microsoft™ Windows and Microsoft Office software.
- Work requires the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
- Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday 7am to 3:30pm and overtime when needed.
Pay Rate: $12-14/HR
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
----[ENTER JOB DESCRIPTION HERE]----
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.