- Pleasant telephone voice/manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to remain courteous with difficult or angry customers.
- Basic computer knowledge/PC experience.
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed.
- Work is accomplished at a workstation or in a cubical space equipped with a telephone, headset, and computer.
- Work environment is generally noisy and employees are generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer monitor.
- High School diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required.
- Up to 2 years of customer service and ability to multi-task.
- Type 35 wpm.
Working Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm