Are you bilingual and looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the Medical Device Manufacturing industry needs a dynamic Patient Financial Services Representative to join a growing team in Memphis, TN. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Patient Financial Services Representative
- Reviews the benefits investigation summary with the patient so that each patient understands any out of pocket costs associated with products.
- Explains the clinical benefits of products and effectively answers question so that the patient feels informed and confident about using products.
- Takes payments and negotiates favorable payment terms with patients.
- When appropriate, administers the patient assistance program in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Schedules shipment or delivery of products to the patient.
- Supplies forms to patients for completion; ensures timely completion of required forms.
- Works with the reimbursement services team to secure any additional information needed from the patient.
- Completes all required training in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Holds oneself and others accountable to conduct business in a manner compliant with Code of Compliance, policies and procedures and internal controls applicable to their role.
- 4-year degree or 4 years of related experience in lieu of degree; high school diploma
- Desirable candidates will have demonstrated success in an inside sales or customer service role
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to interface with customers and company personnel at all levels
- Strong persuasion/negotiation skills
- PC experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or other related software. SAP or other integrated software applications a plus
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
Salary: $22.00 per hour
Working hours: 1st shift
Contract to hire
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.