Do you have experience as a Production Scheduler and looking for a great new opportunity? A company in the Plymouth area is looking to add a Production Scheduler to their team!
Job Summary The Production Scheduler plans the daily and weekly production of the Company to achieve the established financial performance objectives and ensure meet customer order deadlines. This is a highly visible and impactful position with regards to Company performance and the Production Scheduler will need to work with all production, production support, Customer Service and accounting functions to effectively produce the optimal production plans to meet customer needs while achieving the desired financial performance of the Company.
- Support in Inventory projects and Yearly Inventory Physical Count
- Acknowledge customer orders and provide a ship date based on current schedule and capacity. Maintain order Release date and Ship date for all new orders generated based on demand.
- Work closely with Supply Chain to determine component shortages / availability and adjust schedules accordingly
- Escalate if customer orders are not completed on time and continuously evaluate on a weekly basis
- Release work orders and coordinate with Kitting department on priority of orders
- Coordinate with Customer Service as and when required to manage the expedites
- Do Labor and machine capacity analysis based on orders loaded
- Weekly reporting of Schedule performance. Work with Supply chain to provide a Sales Forecast for 3 months
- Coordinate and schedule orders with Subcontractors to get the product completed and return to meet customer demand
- Participate and Work on 5S activity, Kaizen projects, process improvement / continuous improvement and cost saving activity
- Month end closing activity of completed orders released to production
- Associate Degree or relevant work experience of at least 2-5 years in Scheduling, Warehouse or Supply Chain functions
- Working experience and knowledge of ERP system is a must. QAD ERP system experience a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, suppliers, and customers
- Excellent Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel skills
- Any experience with forecasting, demand planning is a plus 2- 5 years of experience in administration, scheduling, supply chain, customer service, manufacturing, and/or warehouse. At least 2 years of experience in one or more of these areas is required.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.