Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the Supply Chain industry needs a dynamic Front Desk Receptionist to join a growing team in Memphis, TN. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Receptionist /Administrative Support
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports administrative team with lunch set-ups, creating calendar events, updating lobby board, replenishing and ordering supplies.
- Make travel reservations, log and itineraries.
Salary: $22 per hour
- Excellent verbal communication and phone skills
- Ability to listen and assist visitors and guests who enter the building
- High level of professionalism
- Customer service focus
- Strong organization skills
- Be able to communication messages and disperse to appropriate person within the company
- Knowledge or background in supply chain preferred
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
Working Hours: 8 am to 5 pm; may vary to 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.