Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the transportation industry needs a dynamic Reservationist/Call Center Specialist to join a growing team in Memphis, TN. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit programs
- Answer all customer telephone calls and gather all necessary information in order for reservations to be scheduled using Trapeze software.
- Receive calls from passengers by telephone regarding pick-up times, cancellations or rescheduled trips.
- Provide information regarding services to customers. Adhere to ADA rules and regulations for telephone hold times and negotiating trips with customers.
- Answer Chat and Text line.
- Screen and direct all incoming calls to appropriate departments or individuals.
- Enter applicants into client file and file applications.
- Forward complaints to the appropriate department.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 month's work experience dealing with the general public is required.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette and be able to deal with the public and coworkers, both in person and on the phone
- Be able to operate office equipment including a fax machine, copier, and computer
- Database experience is preferred
- Basic arithmetic skills are necessary for preparing reports. Requires the ability to be organized enough to handle numerous activities at one time.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to work with limited supervision.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.