Sales Administrative Assistant
We are currently seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant in the Greater Gwinnett County area. Our client is looking for an outgoing detail-oriented individual who can serve as the right hand to their assigned Account Manager. This individual must be comfortable interfacing with customers/clients as well as vendors as they will assist with quoting orders and customer order follow up.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
- Assists assigned Account Manager with various customer service duties.
- Pre-Expedites existing open purchase orders for the Atlanta branch.
- Records vendor feedback for each item by line in the line notes or order notes section in P21.
- Post-Expedites all late purchase orders.
- Records all information from post-expedites in the order notes section in P21 for each purchase order.
- Communicates with Sales any changes made to the order by the vendor (ie: push out of ship dates, etc)
- Quotation sourcing: sends RFQ requests to vendor base as instructed by Account Managers and within the time frame specified by the customer.
- Uploads all vendor responses to the Quote Application database and other file locations as needed.
- Responsible for expediting all RFQ requests from vendors as needed.
- Responsible for organizing RFQ packages for vendor sourcing using the quotation template and other resources as needed.
- Communicates to Account Managers vendors who are not responding to the RFQ requests so Account Managers can identify additional vendors to send the RFQ to.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Quote Application file by ensuring vendor responses are recorded correctly.
- Responsible for Sales Order entry in P21.
- Enters customer orders into Century database system.
- Send RFQ requests to vendors as instructed by Account Manager.
- Expedites open vendor purchase orders as instructed by Account Manager.
- Expedites open customer orders as instructed by Account Manager.
- Answers incoming phone calls when Account Manager not available.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and use of basic PC skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- High School diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.