We have a great contract to hire opportunity with a metals manufacturing company in Lithia Springs, GA for a CAD Designer. The ideal candidate will have a background in designing shop and fabrication drawings for metal manufacturing, working around CNC operations and good AutoCAD skills.
- Work directly with customers, project managers and production personnel to generate three-dimensional models and drawings using AutoCAD software.
- Involved with generating new drawings or improving/modifying existing drawings.
- Participate in meetings and work closely with manufacturing and production personnel to ensure quality drafting of new or redesigned products.
- Create original drawings from hand sketches, and design specifications from concept to completion.
- Assume complete drawing responsibility for a project or product from conception to completion as directed by the organization's manufacturing or engineering manager.
- 3+ Years of experience in AutoCAD or Inventor
- 3D Modeling capabilities
- Shop fabrication drawings experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.