We have a great Contract to Hire opportunity for a Design Engineer with a company in Lithia Springs, GA. The Design Engineer will perform routine drafting, detailing and other related duties to produce accurate shop drawings and plans necessary for the on-site assembly of client’s products. This Engineer will also take on some duties as they relate to managing projects and takes offs.
- Review architectural drawings and redevelop them to display proposed products superimposed on the building design
- Develop drawings in model space to scale with notes in paper space
- Respond to customer questions/ concerns
- Interface with shop as necessary to expedite completion of projects
- Assist in project management duties
- Interface with customers to ensure projects are on schedule
- 1-3 years of AutoCAD Experience and an Engineering or Technical Degree
- Ability to complete drawings in accordance with schedule.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Architectural or Mechanical background is highly preferred
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.