- Controls design including panel layout, schematics, termination diagrams and field wiring pull schedules
- Programming or PLC, HMI, and servos
- Component specification, development of BOM’s, solicitation of vendor quotations
- Client specification review for understanding and development of exceptions if required
- Assist in startup and debug as required in-house or at the client facility
- 4 year engineering degree and/or equivalent experience in software programming in industrial manufacturing.
- SAbility to design integration equipment including robot cells, OEM machines, etc.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude to understand the automation processes.
- PLC programming experience (Allen-Bradley RS Logix 5, 500, Studio 5000).
- HMI programming experience (Allen-Bradley FT View ME, SE).
- Experience integrating multiple networks (RIO, DH+, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Ethernet IP).
- Experience with other PLC programming platforms (Siemens, Schnieder, Omron).
- Robot programming experience (Fanuc, KUKA, ABB).
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Electrical.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.