Design Engineer - Temp to Permanent Opportunity
We have an opportunity in Spartanburg, SC for a Design Engineer. The Design Engineer is responsible for product development and engineering projects. The Design Engineer will be responsible for creating and updating current files in Solidworks and modifying associated Bills of Material.
Pay - 35/hr +/- and 75-85k as a Direct Employee
- Prepare accurate working plans and detailed drawings from customer specifications and notes in order to develop products under direction of the engineering department
- Prepare final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimensions, materials, and relationship of parts to whole structure
- Utilize knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, materials, and other physical sciences to compose drawings
- Develop charts for representation of statistical data
- Complete finished designs
- 3+ years of Drafting experience
- Proficiency with Solidworks
- Experience with large weldments and industrial equipment is a must
- Experience in machined components and fabrication drafting
- Experience detailing shop drawings
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.