Great opportunity for an Engineer III to join this top medical device company, to be part of their new product growth team. The Engineer III position will be part of developing parts for the medical industry based in Plymouth, MN. Get in on the ground floor of this new team/department with this long-term contract job.
Responsibilities of the Engineer III:
- Perform as a technical leader for New Product Development team focusing on infusions systems such as infusion pumps and their associated disposables.
- Performs high level engineering work requiring recognized expertise in this discipline of engineering.
- Plans and oversees work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and the substantial adaptation of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Works with vendors and internal departments to provide technical direction, obtain necessary resources, resolve inter-departmental issues, and contribute toward project and organizational objectives.
- Determines project parameters and assignments for project groups.
- Oversees preparation of documentation associated with engineering activities in compliance with company QSSOPs.
- Assures engineering activities proceed per requirements of QSSOPs.
???????Qualifications of the Engineer III:
- Ideally has Medical device experience. Specific experience with infusion pumps is a major plus.
- Scientific University Degree (BS degree) required. 4 year degree in engineering or similar.
- 5-8 years of experience or 3-6 years with an advanced degree.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.