Are you looking for a new, challenging Manufacturing Engineering opportunity? Our client within the growing, precision manufacturing industry needs an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team! This is a long term, contract to hire role with growth opportunity!
Essential Functions of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and components, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinates with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of materials or parts, and evaluates products / fixtures according to specifications and quality standards.
- Use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) software for parametric modeling, simulation, analysis, and product documentation.
Required Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or similar discipline
- 4+ years of related experience
- Programming software experience
- SolidWorks/ESPIRIT experience preferred
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.