We are working with a medical device manufacture in Marrietta, GA who is looking to add a Mechanical Design Engineer to their R&D Team. This is a long-term contract opportunity to work with an innovative and up-and-comping company.
• Work with the Quality Director to develop the Product History Record
• Design and Validation of Class 1 Medical Devices
• Adjusting designs to match customer specifications
• Working with engineering team to develop and test products
• Work with the machine shop to develop the molds and prototypes
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 3+ years of experience in the Medical Device Industry (Class 1 Preferred)
• Solidworks experience
• Experience with validation and Product History Record of Class 1 Medical Devices
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.