Are you in the market for a new Senior Mechanical Engineer role that will elevate your career? Our client in the SW metro area needs a talented, experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team! This is a long term, contract to hire role.
- Support or lead reliability or system issue investigations and mechanical design improvements
- Perform the design, analysis, and qualification work required for implementation of design modifications
- Establish mechanical engineering specifications. Identify critical design factors and risks that impact customer needs and regulatory requirements.
- Develop test criteria, design and built test fixtures, and execute test plans
- Create and maintain detailed component level drawings that include material specifications, material coatings, tolerancing and GD&T
- Develop project schedules, track and communicate project status, and provide leadership and ownership of project deliverables.
- Support or lead cross-functional teams, working with other groups to resolve issues.
- Perform both empirical and theoretical analysis; interpret experimental data to formulate conclusions.
- BSME and 5+ years of experience
- Experience with instrumentation design and integration including mechanical and electrical systems, fluid handling, thermal systems, pneumatic components, molding, and materials specification
- Experience in mechanical and process design using CAD/CAE/PDM tools (SolidWorks experience required).
- Demonstrated capability to troubleshoot, develop or improve mechanical and electromechanical systems using analytical and statistical methods.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.