Assists in planning, devising and implementing Quality Assurance standards, instructions, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment for an assigned project or area to assure the highest quality levels and cost-effective compliance with contractual and company requirements. Participates in the design of electronic, electro-mechanical, or optical equipment for testing company products or components.
• Under close guidance and supervision, apply basic engineering and scientific principles and techniques to assist in the development and establishment of quality assurance programs which provide and maintain the highest quality levels for an assigned project, product, or area.
• Assist in devising and implementing methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of assigned products or production equipment.
• Assist in conducting experiments and audits to evaluate operating characteristics of products or processes. Evaluate data from experiments and prepare reports and summaries outlining results and recommend revisions or modifications to the product or process to maintain or improve product quality.
• Assist in evaluating producibility and reliability of the finished product, ensuring that all established standards and regulations are met. Assist in determining equipment to be used to maximize manufacturing effectiveness and minimize cost.
• Assist in complete failure analysis investigations to determine the root cause and take appropriate corrective action to revise design, methods and inspection/test instructions to prevent failure recurrence.
• Coordinate activities with other departments, such as Design Engineering and Manufacturing, on matters pertaining to the design, location and use of test equipment and in the transition from development into production.
• Assist in developing test techniques and methods for testing company products or components on the basis of customer specifications, and analyze engineering orders for effect on test procedures.
• Evaluate and monitor quality of vendor services and goods as assigned.
• Support the manufacturing process in resolving design problems, assist in the transition of products from development into production.
• Perform T. E. tasks as assigned applying standard, basic engineering principles and techniques.
• Perform special studies and assignments as designated.
Bachelor’s degree plus 0 - 2 year’s of relevant experience. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.