Are you looking for a Manufacturing Engineering opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the Biomedical industry needs a dynamic Manufacturing Engineer to join a growing team in the southwest metro. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
- Design and implement manufacturing methods, techniques, processes, and tooling for process materials, components, subassemblies, and final products within the reagent manufacturing group
- Collaborate with Value Stream Management, Manufacturing Quality, and Materials Management from the Operations end, with the goal of transferring over to an Operations Process Engineer after the new reagent manufacturing lines are launched well into sustaining
- Lead reagent manufacturing-related kaizen events (e.g. standard work event, TPI) and become SME of applicable DBS tools (process 3P)
- Be able to speak to filling/mixing/capping semi-automated equipment & clean room suppliers for new applications
- Make material contributions related to reagents and calibration bead projects
- Interface with Development, Quality, Production, Purchasing, and Suppliers on new product development and manufacturing
- Ensure manufacturing process documents are in compliance with ISO, GMP and the company standards
- Implement, document, and maintain controlled, repeatable production processes
- BS degree in engineering, molecular biology, genetics, biochemistry, bio-engineering, or a closely related discipline
- 0-2 years of related Reagent Manufacturing experience
- Molecular Biology experience preferred
- Experience in development and execution of qualification/validation protocols for reagents
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.