Are you in the market for a new Sales Administrator role that will elevate your career? Our client in the Redwood City area needs a talented, experienced Sales Administrator to join their team! This is a long term, contract to hire role.
The job includes processing Quotations and Sales Orders, providing excellent customer service and working closely with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Finance, Service and Logistics.
- Answer incoming calls from Queue system (call center).
- Answer and address customer (external & internal) inquiries and requests related to Sales Order shipment status’, product pricing and availability, etc. Process Accessory, Consumable and Reagent Quotations and Sales Orders into Oracle.
- Log cases for all incoming calls into SFDC. Process Expensed, Intercompany and Credit Card Orders.
- Review purchase orders to ensure compliance.
- Write-up replacement, return and credit requests and document complaints.
- Manage Region e-mail boxes. Submit customer master/account requests.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills to articulate clearly and effectively with customers and to write business correspondence / activity documentation.
- Intermediate experience using Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc. Analytical skills to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and build collaborative relationships with management, peers and cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility to accommodate fluctuations in workload.
- Apply commonsense and interpret a wide variety of instructions and requests furnished in written or oral form.
- Preferred Qualifications: SFDC. Oracle. Outlook. Call Center. Order Management/Entry.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years relevant experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.