Great opportunity for a Sr. Analyst Product Manager to join this top medical device company, to be part of their new product growth team. The Senior Analyst Product Manager position will be part of developing parts for the Medical Device industry based in Chaska, MN. Get in on the ground floor of this department with this long-term contract job.
Purpose of Job
Key supporting role as project lead to oversee all Technical Publications Instructions For Use (IFU) deliverables for two related new product development projects. Responsible for overseeing and communicating all schedule related activities to the Core Teams and Program Manager.
Schedule-related activities include:
• Functional hand-offs with direct impact to Tech Pubs deliverables
• Technical Publications swim lane(s) on master schedule(s)
• Technical Writer deadlines
• Work and collaborate with functional owners of both instrument teams
• Attend or hold daily management for communicating schedule activities for project deliverables
• Works with Tech Pubs Team to understand expectations of IFU assigned tasks, and ensure hand-offs are on-time
• May supervise specific elements of Tech Pubs deliverables, such as ensuring assignment for other documentation deliverables
• Helps eliminate duplicate effort and conflicting projects
• Assists with setting up review cycles that impact various functions (such as conclave)
• Must work with global teams in other time zones
• Relationship with translation agency to ensure clarity of timeline of IFU translation deliverables
• Project management experience.
• Must have excellent communication skills, and use appropriate Danaher Business Systems (DBS) tools.
• Knowledge of Technical Publications functions, industry standards, familiar and strong relationship with other functional teams is preferred.
• Knowledge of global labeling requirements and geography-specific requirements within IVD domain is a plus.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.