A fast-growing biomedical company located in Chaska, MN has an exciting opening on their team for a Senior Software Test Engineer. This is a long-term contract opportunity that gives you the opportunity to work with well-regarded professionals in the medical industry. Apply today- this position won't be available for long!
We are looking for self-motivated engineers to write automated tests for a new instrument development project. Test cases are automated, written in C#. Candidate will need to be able to write, debug, and troubleshoot test cases. The software spans direct control of machines, databases, and user interface elements.
- Design test scenarios to verify requirements and confirm correct implementation.
- Code/automated automated tests in C#/.NET.
- Write test reports and capture objective evidence.
- Configure and manage virtual test environments.
- Collaborate with a scrum team. Practice rigorous technical code reviews.
- Document bugs.
- Experience coding in C#, Java, C++, or similar object oriented language Test design experience
- 4 year degree in computer science or similar
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Other desirable skills and traits:
- Firm understanding of basic statistical principles.
- Experience troubleshooting software failures and debugging.
- Interest in medical device industry and background in their regulatory processes.
- Worked with a modern version control system, such as GIT or TFS.
- Familiarity with medical device development regulations.
- Experience writing software tests (e.g. unit tests).
- Knowledge of common object-oriented design patterns